Monday, November 22, 2010

My "To Craft" List - Holiday Edition

With the holiday season fast approaching I hold no illusions that I'll get to all of these this year, but these little projects are definitely on my "to craft" list!  Clicking on the pictures will take you to the how-to or inspiration posts....

Felt house ornament from The Floss Box

Felt Polaroid ornaments from katie.cupcake

Coats & Clark crocheted snowflake garland

I've already started making circles for this garland from Quilt While You're Ahead

Perhaps something inspired by these Kaboodle penguins....

And of course some Kaboodle-inspired owls

Button snowmen from About.com


I'm thinking embroidered ornaments based on these Red Velvet Art patterns


Or these (also RVA)

Perhaps something based on these for a little Jordan I know (RVA)

I also have an idea for more mini-snowpeople that, since I can't find any tutorials on the interwebs, I might just have to make using the old trial and error method.  Heck, if they turn out cute perhaps I'll even do my very own tutorial!  *Note to self - use light and dark wooden beads.  I'll know what I mean!*

I'll show you my progress on these little projects as they come along.  I think #34 (Decorate a Christmas tree using only handmade decorations) is shaping up quite nicely, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment