Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pictures From Football Season

Our football team lost in the quarter-finals of the state tournament.  The boys had a great season and I really enjoyed watching the games - but I must admit that I've enjoyed the last several playoff games a little more.  Why?  Because they've taken place during the day and I've been able to get more decent pictures!  If I do say so myself, some of them aren't half-bad for being taken from the sidelines with my little point-and-shoot camera.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the season:

Malorie's eye makeup for Homecoming

Sun flare and the rah-rahs

Well, or at least we like them a lot!

Under the lights

Shad in his Bear Bryant headwear

Jordan enjoying a caramel apple at her first football game

Blackout for Easter Seals night

Jen and Jordan

 Warm ups

Cheerleader in Action

Love the hat!

More than just a little cold

Meeting of the defensive line

Ready for the hand-off
 
Speedy watching the defense

Love the intensity on #11 and #62

Waiting, watching

I wish this picture would have been about one foot higher!

Boys in the background

I'm looking forward to basketball season for more photographic opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment