Thursday, November 25, 2010

The {21} Challenge - Day {5}


I'm happy to report that not only did I keep my date with the treadmill last night but I also remained relatively on track during Thanksgiving lunch at my parents' house!  I do feel more energetic and I do feel like this is working.  I'm feeling strong and positive and ready to do more to keep on track.  Rwar!

I think that I'm going to set up a little reward system to encourage my treadmill use.  Perhaps for every 5 days that I use the treadmill for 30 minutes or more I will purchase a book for my Kindle.  Most of the ones on my Wish List now are less than $5, so it's like bribing myself for about a dollar a day.  Gosh I'm cheap!

The kids are at their mom's house for the holiday so Shad and I (and Oscar, and Bruce, and Mario, and Clyde, and Otis, and Charlie) have the house to ourselves.  I'm thinking a little cuddle on the couch is in order......  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment