Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Well, at least the pets are relaxing today.....

Mario

Otis

Charlie


Oscar

Clyde
I haven't been able to catch Bruce the Recluse during one of his catnaps, but I'm absolutely sure that he, too, has been taking it easy today.
On the other hand, Malorie has been hard at work cleaning the upstairs - including the kids' bathroom *SCARY!* - while the boys have been hard at work painting the basement.  Shad purchased a paint-sprayer for the occasion and is over the moon about it; apparently putting three gallons of paint up in an hour is a good thing!
It's hard to describe everything that I've been working on today.  Laundry and dishes, of course, but I've also been catching up on blogging, rounding up the stuff that should be in the craft room, cleaning the kitchen, dusting, etc.  I'm ready for a nap and, even though it is likely to ruin my sleep tonight, I think I'm going to go for it.
Night all (at least for a bit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment