Saturday, November 27, 2010

The {21} Challenge - Day {6}



We knew it would happen sometime, didn't we?  I didn't post Day {6} on day six of the challenge.  I hope you can hold your disappointment until the end....

I have no idea what that meant.  I'm tired.  As I posted in the prior post, I wake up at the butt-crack of dawn when I don't have anything going on and then want to sleep forever when I actually have to roll out of bed and get going.  We had some running to do today so I had to get up, so of course I didn't want to.  I plan to sleep late tomorrow, which means that I'll get up by 6:00 a.m. or something ridiculous.

Day {6} was actually pretty good.  Shad and I went shopping and ate lunch at Wendy's.  I consulted the nutrition chart and picked the apple-walnut salad, which was pretty tasty and not too bad on the fat/calories scale.  We picked up supper (roll-up sandwiches and pretzel thins) from Wal-Mart to eat on the way to the game.  Aside from the fact that we ate in the car - something that I really need to avoid since I had somehow developed the theory that calories consumed in a moving vehicle don't count - I'm pretty proud of both Shad and me.

Another piece of quote art from Rhonna Farrer's {Day 6} post:


Now this I like......

No comments:

Post a Comment