Monday, November 29, 2010

The {21} Challenge - Day {9}


Day 9 was a rough one.  Although my job is not physically demanding, some days are definitely more mentally taxing than others.  Today was one of those days.  I ran all morning and ran through Subway for lunch.  After being at my office for a couple of hours it was back to running and home about 1 1/2 hours late.  Shad picked up pizza for supper and I had three pieces.  I really should have stopped at two, but I didn't.  I still compare today to what I would have done pre-challenge, which would likely have entailed cookies at lunch with a stop in the drive-thru or a gas station on the way back home and then supper.  Again, I'm not holding myself up to a "perfect" standard, just better every day.  I'm telling myself that I'm looking forward to some treadmill time.  (I'm really not, but I subscribe to the "fake it 'til you make it" school of thought.  So I am.  But I'm not.  But I'm gonna!)

ETA (Edited to add): I did it.  32 minutes.  Two days down, three to go until a new book for my Kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment