Friday, November 26, 2010

Progression Of A Sunrise

I woke up bright and early this morning, which would have been a good thing had Shad and I planned to join the throngs of people taking advantage of Black Friday sales and stampedes.  Although we joked about going to Kohl's at 3:00 a.m. (why? why would they do that to us? It's like the retailers are trying their hardest to kill off Black Friday by opening for Black Friday on the Tuesday after Halloween!) but we decided to keep it low-key today.  Am I the only one that will drag myself out of bed when I actually have something to do but will wake up all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed when there is nothing on the agenda?

I took advantage of my early morning to take a few pictures of the sunrise.  Unfortunately the time on my digital camera was not set, but from what I can calculate these pictures were taken between about 6:30 and 7:30 this morning.

I woke up to this

What a difference five minutes makes!

Ten minutes after I woke up

It's getting lighter.....

We're almost there!

Sun peeps out at about 7:02 a.m.

My peepers!

Hello Mr. Sun!

Wow.  Definitely need to clean the windows....

It's beginning to look a lot like daylight!

Good morning one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment