Sunday, November 28, 2010

The {21} Challenge - Day {8}





"Day 8!"  "Day 8!"  (Just so you know, in my head that comes across as a Brian Regan's voice in his emergency room bit.  Probably pretty random to you, though, right?  You can click on the links to share my experience, if you wanna...)

Today was tough.  We stayed around the house and I accomplished, accomplished, accomplished all day long.  Meals were catch-as-catch-can, and it was sooooooo tempting to just raid the snack drawer and scarf down everything in sight.  I don't think I did too bad, though.  I would have liked to have spent some time on the treadmill today but the time got away from me and when I finally had the time, I was too tired. 

I shan't beat myself up over my missed date with the treadmill.  This challenge is not about being perfect each day, it's about starting a new habit.  I'm getting in the habit of eating healthier and exercising more - not beating myself up.  I'll catch it tomorrow.  Just like I'll catch you tomorrow.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment