Saturday, November 27, 2010

The {21} Challenge - Day {7}



A week?  Already?  Awesome! 

Today was the biggest test so far - meeting Shad's friend and his mom at a Chinese buffet.  I went with the 1/2 plate veggies, 1/4 meat and 1/4 starch.  The egg roll and sliver of chocolate cream pie probably wouldn't technically fall onto most people's diet plans, but since this isn't a diet it's just fine!  I strongly resisted temptation when Shad asked if I wanted to stop by Dairy Queen after the game (4th game in the last 6 days - all away!) because I really, really did want to stop, but we passed it by without a tasty ice cream treat.  Feeling (and looking) better is going to feel much better for much longer than I could have made that tasty, tasty Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard last.  MMMMmmmmmmmm.....I'm so glad that DQ is closed now!

Okay, I'm making another date with the treadmill for tomorrow.  Shad has agreed to my self-bribery scheme, so four workouts until a new book for my Kindle.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment