Friday, October 29, 2010

Someone New To Love

I found the most spectacular new blog today.


Meet Erin at eef-ink!  I have absolutely fallen in love with her just-a-little-more-than-a-stick-person illustrations and her wacky self-portraits and blogging style.  You know that I'm pretty smitten if I'm gushing this much about her, right?  I'm especially digging this little sketch as it is particularly applicable to my life at this time:
I'm just sayin'....

Seriously, go check her out RIGHT NOW!  Check out the blog, the flickr account, the etsy store, EVERYTHING! 

(Does this come across as creepy?  I kinda feel like it's coming across creepy.  I don't mean it to be creepy at all, but maybe I just don't "do" enthusiastic well.  Please, for the love of god, read this as excited/enthusiastic rather than creepy/gonna-stalk-this-chick-ish.  I am not a stalker.  But I may be creepy.  Depending.)

No comments:

Post a Comment