Saturday, October 9, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 25

"What I would find in your bag"

Oh wow.  I wish I would have seen this one coming - I would have cleaned out my purse to avoid the embarrassment that is sure to follow.  No use putting it off, I guess.....

Now let me explain......(don't you find that the best stories always start out that way?)

I just changed purses two days ago and I hadn't completely cleaned the one I'm using now out from the last time that I used it, resulting in some - but definitely not all! - of the chaos that you see before you.  I did purge quite a few things before I re-packed my purse if that makes you feel any better.

Some notes on the contents:

*I LOVE my card holder-thingy with the camera on front.  I bought it during my first trip with my VBF to Elsie Flanagan's Red Velvet Art Store in Springfield, MO.  It's from The Dainty Squid and I think it's super cool.

*The cause bracelet supports organ donation.  I support organ donation.  After all, once you're dead, what use do you have for your organs, eyes, skin, etc.  Let someone else have a turn with them!

*I'm still in love with my Kindle.  If the web navigation was just a smidge easier I would say that it was perfect!

*I got the coin purse at the GW Boutique - $.99. 

*I am, perhaps, the world's biggest fan of milk.  It doesn't matter if the cupboards are bare, so long as there is milk in the fridge I'm a happy girl.  Free milk is even better!

*Seven writing utensils are excessive.  One of them I (inadvertently, I swear!) stole from work.  I pared it down to four when I re-packed.

*I will never use the 15% off coupon because I can't remember which Chinese place it came from.

*I know that the girl on the front of my Inspiration Journal is taking a picture with her back to the Eiffel Tower.  Maybe whatever she's taking a picture of is even more incredible that the Eiffel Tower, okay?  Could be, because Paris is a beautiful city with many picture-worthy sights.  It also could be that I didn't plan my stamping out very well....

We're almost done with the 30 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment