Friday, October 8, 2010

Accessorized

I will be the first to admit that I'm not the snappiest dresser in the world.  Or in the U.S.  Or in the State.  Or in my own home.  Heck, I'm not even the snappiest dresser in my bedroom.  Point taken?

While my wardrobe tends to run to black pants or "old lady print" skirts, I try to incorporate one interesting accessory into my outfit each day.  Today I wore my grandmother's pendant watch.
 I was probably wearing it the with the wrong side out, because the back has some gorgeous detail.
I ended up feeling like the March Hare in Alice in Wonderland checking my watch.  Okay, so there isn't a clear correlation between my watch on a necklace and the hare's pocketwatch - I suspect it was due to the old-fashioned nature of both timepieces.

I have made a list of things to accomplish this holiday weekend.  One of my must-do items is to blog for the next three days, so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment