Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Wanted to Share

Back when we lived in the same town as my niece, I had the opportunity to take lots of pictures of her.  Consequently, I have about 300 pictures of Jordan from her birth to about 18 months old, some of which are very, very adorable if I do say so myself. 
One day old


Six months old

Seven months old

Somewhere during my amateur photography career I have found that it is not always the cutest or the most professional-looking pictures that turn out to by among my favorites; instead, the quirky, kinda dorky pictures are usually the ones that steal my heart.  Biggest case in point -


Okay seriously - if you didn't giggle when you first beheld this picture there is something seriously wrong with you.  It cracks me up every time!  I'm laughing out loud (lol'ing I guess) right now!

Know what that picture reminds me of?
Ed Grimley - Saturday Night Live - Circa 1985 - "I must say!"

No comments:

Post a Comment