Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Most Fabu Little Owl

Yesterday my VBF gifted me with the most cutest little owl ever.

I'm still trying to come up with a clever name for him.....

He's now hanging out on the quilt shelf with a few of my other favorite things where he seems quite at home. 

Wanna know a secret?  I know where she found the pattern - not so much because I'm super smart or anything but more because my VBF has shared all of her favorite blogs with me - including A Beautiful Mess (you can check it out by clicking on the button to the right) where Elsie recently did a "Tricks and Treats" series.  A few days ago, guest blogger Viviana showed off her version of fabu little owl (still not as cute as Steph's if I do say so myself!) here.  

What can I say?  I have the most awesome VBF ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment