Saturday, August 28, 2010

So I Was Thinking....

I haven't really sent a lot of people the link to my blog. After my Day 7 post I was thinking that it might be nice to send the link to my mom so I was going through my old posts to make sure that there wasn't anything X-rated or wholly inappropriate. I think I kept it pretty clean but I did notice some misspellings and awkward turns of phrase that were just a little irritating, so I went back and edited my old posts. I don't know why it makes me feel weird that I did that or why I had the compulsive need to tell you about it, but it did and so now you know. Perhaps now you have incentive to go back and read the whole blog over again in an effort to spot the changes. No? Well I have no idea then.

I am going to send the link to mom. Hi mom! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment