Monday, August 30, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 9

*Sigh* I've decided that I'm just going to have to clean up the prompts before I can even respond to them from now on. Ergo, "something youre proud of in the past few days" will become "Post something that you accomplished last week that made you proud." I'm not no grammarmatarian, but really? Okay, I'm over it. It shan't be mentioned again.

I'm proud of the fact that I've been in an accomplishing sort of mood at home. Remember the messy craft room/office from Day 4? It is almost completely transformed and you can even see most of the floor. I also crossed off everything but one task on my "To Do" list for yesterday (before noon) and even cleaned out and purged the upstairs storage area, a goal that I posted on Day 8 to be done sometime in the month of September! I had six or seven bags to drop off at the GW Boutique, a big stack of garbage and even collected some craft supplies and magazines to drop off for my sister-in-law. I was on it.

It seems as though I run through cycles in doing housework - in a given week I can either kick butt getting stuff done or do almost nothing - and there does not seem to be rhyme nor reason to which it is. I'm lucky in that Shad is very good about keeping up with the house as well and the kids, if reminded, will usually pitch in.

***I'm having a hard time deciding if the "30 Days of Me" posts should be separate from my general posts or if I should just put everything for the day into the same post. For now, just so you know, I think I'm going to keep the "30 Days" separate. Maybe you don't care about reading my answers to these poorly-worded prompts (I know, I know, I said I wouldn't mention it again.....) and just want to read my day-to-day ramblings or, conversely, maybe you don't care about my general drivel but have the burning desire to see "pictures of a place I been to". Either way, separate posts. Sallright? Sallright.)

No comments:

Post a Comment