Sunday, August 29, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 8

I must start by saying that I do not like this mini-trend that I've been on lately of getting up entirely too early. Of course, it only seems to happen on the weekends and it seems to be getting earlier and earlier. One might assume because I have noticed that this is going on I would alter my bedtime accordingly to ensure that I still get enough sleep. Oh hahahahahaha. Anyone ever tell you what "assume" stands for? Yeah, because I'm apparently not that smart so instead I stayed up until a little after 2:00 a.m. this morning doing housework only to wake up at 7:10. Anyway....

Today's prompt is "short term goals for this month and why." Before I get started on this I must say that I'm enjoying doing this little project, but I really wish whoever started it would have phrased the prompts just a little better.

Now that that's out of my system, here are my short-term goals this month (and let's say that these are for September since we're so close now):

1. Finish the patchwork purse that I'm working on
2. Use more craft supplies than I buy :)
3. Walk at least twice per week
4. Clean out and purge the upstairs storage room
5. Hang curtains in upstairs hallway
6. Start my Biker Chic(k) Blog so that y'all don't have to listen to me go on and on about our motorcycle adventures if you don't want to ;)

I think that I'll stop there. Sure, why not. Sounds like a plan. (Technically, I guess it only sounds like a plan if you read "Sounds like a plan" or if you read the entire list out loud; otherwise, it probably read more like a plan. It does make me giggle, however, to think of you reading the list aloud - and for some reason in a very serious British accent - and saying "Why Susan, that does sound like a plan indeed." I'm pretty sure your pets/spouse/kids/dust bunnies would look at you weird......)

***Holy crap - I just did spell check and there were no misspellings found! That never happens! I even spelled "misspellings" right! I feel a good day coming on! And apparently a day that will be filled with exclamations!***

No comments:

Post a Comment