Sunday, August 22, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 3


Today is "post a picture of you (me) and your (my) friends" day. I happen to love this picture of my VBF (Very Best Friend) and I that was taken in about 1990. Geeze, 20 years ago! Anyway, look at that youth, that vim, that vigor! We were hotties for sure! My VBF has retained her hotiliciousness, if I do say so myself and in as non-erotic way as possible, while I have become twice the woman I was back then. Okay, maybe not quite twice, but there's definitely much more to me now. I'm working on it, though.....

This is a picture of me with my best boy friend. Granted, we are not looking our very very best because it's from the zombie crawl that we did last year, but I still like the picture. It's a zombie kind of love. This boy is the most fun I've ever had......I picked good!

No comments:

Post a Comment