Saturday, August 21, 2010

30 days of Me - Day 2

Today's prompt is "The meaning behind your blog name".

I must say that my blog name is pretty self-explanatory. I didn't come up with something mysterious or use some carefully crafted anagram, I just thought about my life and where I am right now and *kablooey* my blog's name was born.

I do like my little place here in the country. We moved from the middle of a bustling metropolis of approximately 15,000 people to our 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Craftsman house on five acres in June of last year. We can see our neighbor's houses but not see our neighbors, if you know what I'm saying, and since we're only a mile and a half outside of a small town we are close to, but still away from, society. You've probably already guessed from reading some of my past posts that I'm not necessarily a "people" person.....

Short post tonight but I'm hoping to get to bed early and sleep late. Hope in one hand and poop in the other and see which one fills up first, right?!?!? (Who in the heck came up with that saying? It's gross, and the answer seems pretty apparent. I'm just going to sign off now.)

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment