Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Milestone Tuesday!

Okay, so you never have to read about me preparing to take my motorcycle road test again...I took it, I passed, I pretty much rock! I was a lot more nervous than I thought I was going to be but I got through it okay. Now I'm ready to hit the road on my own (legally) and I'm super-psyched about roaring up to work on my "hog". **Don't worry, I totally understand that I'm nowhere near that cool - I look like a woman approaching middle-age riding a motorcycle - but darn it I'm a happy middle-aged woman on a motorcycle!**

I love watermelon, I really do, but I'm not a fan of cutting it up. I know that I can buy it pre-cut, but as lazy as I am in not wanting to prepare it I'm even cheaper in that I won't pay 100% more for someone else to do it.

I do not like hand-washing dishes. Our water is very hard and leaves spots on our dishes, so even though we have a dishwasher it really doesn't work too well. I did about 70% of the dishes last night, but of course we had supper and dirtied more dishes, pans, etc. Even cutting up that darn watermelon dirtied more dishes!

My plan for tomorrow is to download (upload?) pictures of some of my favorite scrapbook pages. I'm not generally satisfied with my pages because I have a very hard time breaking free from my linear, very controlled style, but I've done some pages that I like a lot and I'll share them tomorrow.

Ah, the dishes await. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment