Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Kitchen Surprise


One day last week when I came home from work Shad met me on the front porch and told me that he had a surprise. He led me into the kitchen and revealed...the automatic paper towel dispenser! They installed these babies at his place of employment and Shad fell in love, so much so that he couldn't resist bringing one home for the fam. It's right by the stove and, if I can remember to use it, it's pretty convenient. I'm also a lot less self-conscious about waving (and waving and waving) my hand in front of the machine in my own home versus being in a public bathroom.

Speaking of being in a public bathroom, why does it seem like I always enter the bathroom right after someone who apparently had both Thai food and a hellacious stomach virus? Those people never wash their hands, either. I'm just sayin'....

Can anyone watch the shakeweight commercial without cracking up? It's just inappropriate, really.

We went on a very nice motorcycle ride this evening with some friends. It took me about a week on the back of Shad's motorcycle to decide that I need to get one of my own. I'm on the lookout.

I guess that's it for right now. Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment