Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Winter Ride

Shad and I decided that we would try to get out on the bikes at least once a month, even during the winter.  Friday was fairly mild for December so off we went!

We started with a ride around the block

You get to see me twice - mirror and shadow!

Notice the little piece of rainbow just to the left of center?

We rode down to the river where Shad and the kids like to fish in the summer

Our chariot

The dam

Aren't we cute?!?!?

You can tell this is a self-portrait because you can see the camera's reflection in my face shield!
(And my nose didn't feel as smashed as it looks in this picture....)

Playing around with perspectives and whatnot

Headed up the hill

It's me in the back of Shad's helmet!

Another interesting look at the ride

Almost home.....

It wasn't even really that cold - my leather coat works wonders and the full-face helmet cuts most of the wind and cold air.  I hope we get a day in January with clear roads so we can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment