Saturday, December 4, 2010

The {21} Challenge - Day {14}



Two weeks in and it's going well.  I was on the treadmill again this morning and I was happy to see that some of my stamina is coming back.  Shad moved the treadmill to the basement as part of our "convert the basement into usable space" project, so today was the first day that I was below-ground for my workout.   It was nice to be downstairs where I knew that the noise wouldn't bother people as much and the concrete floor felt a lot sturdier under the treadmill than the floor in the computer room.  More good news - 4 out of 5 workouts completed towards my new ebook!  I've been trying to keep myself from getting back on for another round this afternoon, but I probably shouldn't count two workouts in one day, right?

I'm thinking that tomorrow I'll share some of my favorite workout songs with you.  Be forewarned, the music that I workout with is not "G" rated.  Some of it would be a stretch to be called "PG-13."  You might be surprised when you see what gets me motivated......

No comments:

Post a Comment