Sunday, December 5, 2010

The {21} Challenge - Day {15}


RRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I am so feeling this!  Got up this morning after a {very} short night ready and "rwar"ing to go, so I put some new songs on my MP3 player and hit the treadmill.  I finished one of the pre-set programs that I couldn't do less than two weeks ago and I feel like I have energy to spare.  Today I say, "Bring it on!"

So yesterday I promised to share some of my favorite workout tunes.  Like I said, there are probably some lyrics that little ears need not hear, so for Pete's sake don't go clicking on links and blasting tunes throughout the house!

In no particular order:
                             My Chick Bad - Ludacris
                             Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
                             Ms. New Booty - Bubba Sparxxx
                             Hypnotize - Biggie Smalls
                             Thunderkiss '65 - White Zombie
                             Stronger - Kanye West
                             Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
                             I Can Transform Ya - Chris Brown
                             Just Lose It - Eminem
                             Rockstar - Nickleback  (LOVE this video too!)
                             Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
                             Walk - Pantera
                             Heretic Anthem - Slipknot (we've seen these guys in concert - awesome!)
                             When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000
                             Piece of Me - Brittany Spears
                             Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
                             Remember the Name by Fort Minor

Of course you need something a little tamer for cooling down, so here are some of my favorites, again in no particular order:
                             Live Beside the Ocean - Everclear
                             I'm Awesome - Spose
                             Fire and Rain - James Taylor
                             Ain't No Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant

As you've probably guessed, my MP3 player is an interesting place to be......

No comments:

Post a Comment