Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Why?

Why do they make fat lady pants with the button and zipper on the side?  Don't they know that fat ladies may not be sufficiently bendy and twisty enough to maneuver that way?

Why did the old guy talk the irritating blonde woman out of getting vaporized at the CDC in Atlanta in The Walking Dead's last episode?  Shad and I cheered when she announced that she was going to "go down with the ship" so to say and groaned when he ended up talking her into leaving.

Why does it seem like the busier I get the more work people want to pile on me?  There have been (rare) times when I get all caught up and actually go around soliciting for things to do, but now isn't one of those times.  Could you just give me a day or two with no distractions to dig myself out of this hole?

Why am I so whiney?  I don't know.  I'll get better.  Perhaps some yoga this evening would help!

No comments:

Post a Comment