Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brrrrr......

Winter has arrived.  Normally this is not something that I would complain about, as I tend to run very warm and it's easier to put on clothes to get warm than it is to take them off to get cool, but it's been almost too cold 'round these parts lately.

Picture this: me, wearing sweat pants, socks (yes people, I said socks!), a t-shirt over a long-sleeved shirt, gloves, fingerless gloves that I crocheted myself, a hooded sweater (hood up), all wrapped up in two blankets.  And I was still cold!  And this was in our living room!  I really should have had Shad or one of the kids snap a picture for posterity....

In my opinion, if it's going to be this cold we had best have a measurable amount of snow on the ground.  Like school is cancelled at least one day (and I wouldn't complain too much if work was cancelled too!) and we can leisurely dig ourselves out.  Of course, I would like to keep our power and Internet services, please.  Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment