Sunday, December 12, 2010

The {21} Challenge - Day {21}



You might have noticed that I'm a girl who likes to use exclamation points from time to time.  I'm gonna do us both a favor and try to control myself here, but holy jeez!!!!!!!!!!  I made it!!!!!!!!!!

I was pretty psyched to see that the final quote comes from a fellow "U of A"er.  I won't get all cheesy and break down Bear's words, but it's definitely something to keep in mind.

These last 21 days have given me a strong start in achieving my goal.  I feel better and my clothes are fitting better.  I really feel like I've started a new habit here - the "right" food choices are becoming easier and I'm finding ways to fit exercise into my day whether I can plan a workout or not. 

If you want a gauge of how serious I am about this (and you know me IRL - "In Real Life") then I shouldn't have to say any more than this:

I went out and bought new tennis shoes.  It took me about an hour.  In a shoe store.

I think that says it all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment