Friday, December 3, 2010

The {21} Challenge - Days {10} {11} & {12}



My lack of posting on days {10} {11} & {12} does not reflect a lack of dedication!  (Combining three days worth of posts into one may, however, reflect a certain degree of laziness.....)

I'm on track.  The last three days have been busy but I have stuck to the plan.  There have been a lot of opportunities for me to derail, but I'm starting to recognize real results now which makes it easier for me to intellectualize that what will satisfy me in the short-term will set me back in the long run.  Knowing me, though, I will have to guard myself against the "I'm doing so well, this one won't hurt" mentality.  I guess at least I know what to look for.

I know that I am lucky that Shad supports me in my efforts.  I'm thankful that I know he will do whatever he can to help me and won't try to sabotage me.  Good support is definitely important.

I shall endeavor to stay up-to-date and not do anymore of these combined posts for the {21} Challenge, not necessarily because I believe it is fantastically interesting for you to read but because I think it's pretty important for me to acknowledge my own efforts and successes.  I'm doing it, and that's pretty darn cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment