Thursday, December 9, 2010

The {21} Challenge - Day 18


I think that the "Rwar"s and the "Mew"s have worked themselves out and we're on to a more even keel.

I'm happy to report that Day {18} found me right back on track with my eating, so that's good.  I've found that even when we go out to eat (which is probably far too much!) I'm making good food choices.  That doesn't mean that my first impulse isn't to order up the horseshoe sandwich
with plenty of extra-delicious cheese, followed up by some rich chocolately goodness, cheesecake, lemon supreme pie or calorie-laden coffee drink, but thus far I have done a fair job of resisting.

I though I'd give my heel a chance to heal up so I went with the less-strenuous yoga option for my exercise.  It was rather nice and calming, but I suspect I would have gotten even more inner-peace out of the experience if I was not listening to the constant barking of three big dogs ("Let us in!  Let us in!  Let us in!") while enduring the loving head-butts from Oscar.  It's hard to do downward facing dog with a cat in your face!

I can't believe we're almost to the end of the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment