Saturday, September 18, 2010

Something I Know About Me

There is absolutely no reason for me to plan to have weekly "theme" posts.  On occasion I will remember to do a "Friday Random" or a "Sunday Roundup" but it will not happen on a weekly basis and it will likely not happen on the designated days.  Thusly, I have determined that I shall not relegate specific posts to specific days and shall instead let the posts flow as they may. 

If I have things to get done I find that I do much better with a list than trying to designate Monday as laundry day (although in my house it would have to be Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the very least!) and Thursday as grocery shopping day and so on and so on.  I think that it is that I don't work particularly well with a schedule.  A list with completed tasks crossed off acts as visual confirmation that I'm actually accomplishing something and, if it happens to be laying out when the hubby is around, he gets to see how hard I'm working too, right? 

Well, we're off for some dress shopping for the Homecoming Dance tonight.  Wish me luck. I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment