Sunday, September 5, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 14

Yeah, I skipped Day 13 because I couldn't think of anyone who has hurt me lately and, if I could, I'm not usually one for the "write a letter that you never send" exercise. What if it's a really good letter and I can't help but send it? If it's something I wouldn't normally say why take the chance of giving into the urge to send it in written form?

So we're on to Day 14 - a picture of you and your family. Frankly I really can't do this one easily either, because I'm the picture taker of the family. I've got one from a family trip to Florida about five years ago and from our wedding ten years ago, but not a lot more, but I'd have to scan them in order to post them and I'm feeling pretty lazy this morning. I'll do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment