Friday, September 3, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 12

Go ahead and set the alarm for about five minutes from now, because today's post is a snoozer....

"How you found out about blogger and why you have one." Steph talked about starting a blog for quite a while. She got me hooked on blogs like Elsie Flannigan's where people shared bits of their crafty lives, suggested projects, etc. I originally thought that I had enough creative stuff going on to focus mostly on that, so I decided to give it a try. What I've found is that I'm more likely to blather on and on about whatever occurs to me than to take time to take pictures at each step of my project, think of coherent step-by-step instructions and have a final project that doesn't look like a 3rd grader with poor motor skills and an eyepatch did it. (I'm totally not making fun of people with eyepatches, but it would mess with depth perception something awful, thus likely negatively effecting creative efforts...)

I like my little potpourri of a blog - it wanders from here to there and back again. Heck, most of the time I don't end up where I thought that I would, so it's like an adventure for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment