Monday, September 6, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 15

This should be interesting. Today's post is "put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play." I'm going to use the music on the computer, though, because all of the music on my mp3 player is work-out type music which is not a fair representation of my overall musical taste.

Here we go:

First song: Bob Marley - Jammin'

Second song: Pearl Jam - Jeremy

Third song: Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be

Fourth song: Kayne West - Stronger

Fifth song: Eminem - Crack a Bottle

Sixth song: 3OH3 - I Can't Do It Alone

Seventh song: Pitbull featuring Lil Jon - Crazy

Eighth song: Busta Rhymes featuring Linkin Park - We Made It

Ninth song: Edwin McCain - I'll Be

Tenth song: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

That's probably not a bad representation of the stuff that I listen to depending on what mood I'm in. "Stronger" is actually one of my favorite workout songs, as is "Crazy" and "Imma Be." Edwin McCain's "I'll Be" is one of my favorite slow songs from 1998. (Okay, I totally had to look up the date that song came out because it's not like I would have remembered it. I can hardly tell you where I was in 1998, much less what songs were on the radio. Wait - I was in Alabama in 1998. Still no idea on the songs, though....)

That was one of my favorite "Days of Me" so far. Cool.

1 comment: