Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 18 Update

I am 80% rockstar certified - I've cleaned the windows, washed and re-hung the curtains, vacuumed and steam cleaned the carpeting, dusted most of the bedroom and the last of the bedding is in the dryer. I'm even pulling a Sandy (my mom) and washing the pillows. The animals aren't quite sure what to think of the mattress and box spring stacked in the computer room but the cats are making the most of the new high ledges.

So far so good on the "no money" weekend, but we had pizza a couple of nights ago and the boxes are still out on the back porch. Every time I go out there the smell of pizza wafts into my nostrils and makes me crave it again BADLY. No worries though - I'll make due with the instant mashed potatoes or pancakes. Actually pancakes sound pretty good. With eggs. Mmmmmmmmmm......pancakes and eggs.

I'm watching Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. While I'm certainly no stoner - never even tried the stuff, to be honest - I gotta say that I love this movie. Neil Patrick Harris = Genius!

Okay, I'm making 'cakes. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment