Friday, July 2, 2010

Lovin' Friday


Okay, so maybe it's a stretch to say that I "love" people who make cool things, but I usually like them more than the normal, boring members of society. I will say that I have Internet love for this artist. To be clear, Internet love is like shopping love - you "love" something like it's cool, it catches your attention, isn't-that-neat kinda love, not the I-would-mortgage-my-house-including-all-of-my-pets-to-own-it love.

Some random things that I do love are, in no particular order:

-a good unexpected belly laugh. Mine are usually embarrassingly loud and verge on becoming a cackle. I was lucky enough to have two of them today!

-waking up on Saturday morning, be it earlier or later than usual. The "I have the whole day ahead of me with no work" feeling is the best!

-sunsets on our country road. Most of them are pink or red and if you can catch the moment right before the sun sinks behind the trees it's magical.

-juicy, cold watermelon right out of the fridge. I bought a small seedless one yesterday and cut it up and it's almost gone! (I had to discipline myself to leave some for Shad.)

-Wednesday night television during the regular television season. I'm a huge fan of America's Next Top Model (CW at 7:00 p.m.) and The Ultimate Fighter (Spike at 9:00 p.m.) and the fact that they are both on in the same night just thrills me to no end.

I've been working on some new paper piecings and jewelry items - I'll share once they're a little more polished. I'm also working on making some hair bows for Malorie that I think will turn out pretty cute.

Love (or at least an intense Like!), Luck and Craftiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment