Thursday, July 1, 2010

It Worked!

Well I'm happy to report that my "post the to-do list on the blog and feel obligated to get it done" tactic worked perfectly! Not only did I accomplish all of the tasks on my list but I also cleaned and vacuumed under my bed. I feel darn accomplished. I suspect that this is something to be used sparingly though....similar to when I drink coffee to wake up. Since I don't drink a lot of caffeine, when I drink coffee I get the full buzz but if I drank it all of the time it wouldn't be the same. From now on I'll use the "post the to-do list on the blog and feel obligated to get it done" method only when I'm really in a pinch. (And I do understand that it's not the most exciting reading for y'all, either!)

Things are on track for my small business venture. It's going to be a lot of keeping track of expenses and (hopefully!) income, but I think it will pay off in the long run. I'll post pictures of some of the items that I come up with. It's hard to tell what I'll end up having - it seems like every time I visit an art blog or craft site I see more ideas that I'd love to try out.

Mini-vent - I swear that the minute I get the dishes completely done the people in my household decide it's the perfect time to see how many dishes, glasses and silverware items they can use within a twenty minute time period. Worse yet, it seems like everyone gravitates to the oddly-shaped glasses that are h3ll to wash. Why is that, I wonder?!?!? Is there a conspiracy that I don't know about? If I knew about it would it still be a conspiracy?

I'm headed up to the office for a bit of prototype making. Keep it real my homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment