Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Art Journal

Okay, so I'm not so much of an artist as I would like to be - a little too rigid probably - but I've been doing Elsie's Art Journal project with Steph since the first part of the year and I thought I'd share a few pages.

Art challenge: Add an envelope to your page. Journal on top or around it but utilize it as a place to store a photo, a note, or something else that you don't want to permanently stick to your page but that is important to your journaling.


Normally I wouldn't do this, but do you want to see the secret that was included inside?




Okay, here we go.....

Come on, you had to see this coming, right?


For some reason I can't get the other pages to load right, so this will have to do for now.  I'll post more later, assuming I get the technical difficulties straightened out.

P.S. You know you love the badger with a moustache.  How could you not?




No comments:

Post a Comment