Saturday, January 8, 2011

Whew!

Just ran a comprehensive blog check, everything seems A-OK......   :)

So here I am, back at ye 'ole computer chair, better late than never, right?  I guess I should say "Better early than never" because regardless of the time that this post actually gets finished I will tell you that it was started at 5:04 a.m.  A sane person might inquire why I am up at such a god-awful early hour.  Unfortunately, as I am probably the only one who can legitimately answer that question and have been feeling far from sane as of late, the sane inquiry may receive a very insane reply.

Look, I know that I've been neglecting my little blog.  I think at this point we have to give up on catching up on the "One A Day" photos, because while I'm still taking pictures (almost) every day, there is at this point no way that I'm going to be able to go back and get them all posted.  I have, however, taken some really rocking pics that I'll be throwing up (and not throwing up like vomiting but throwing up like "placing gently on this blog at some time or another") soon.

I'm going to separate out some posts here over the next few days - I know, where have you heard that before, right?!?!? - to catch up on all of the exciting goings-on around here.  Andrew and I are planning on doing a little something this afternoon that I've been wanting to do for a while now.  Pictures to follow......

No comments:

Post a Comment